Spider Vein Treatment In Delhi
Spider veins are red or blue or flesh-coloured. They often appear in the legs with age and resemble varicose veins. Often found behind the knee, spider veins are dilated blood vessels and are closer to the skin. Telangiectasia as it is medically known, does not pose a problem but can be cosmetically disturbing.
What are the causes of spider veins?
- Weak and damaged valve in the veins – the arteries are responsible for carrying blood filled with oxygen and nutrients to the whole body and the veins carry it back. When muscles of the leg squeeze the blood is pushed back against gravity, from the lower part of the body back into the heart. The valves are the ones that prevent the back flow of blood. As the valve becomes weak, the blood collects in the veins causing spider veins.
- Hereditary traits
- Hormonal imbalances
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Weight fluctuations and obesity
- Birth control pills
- Blood clots and history of blood clots
- Pressure on the abdomen – constipation, tumours and tight garments such as girdles
- External trauma or injury
What are the treatment options available with Clinic Elegance?
IPL Intense pulsed light are lasers emitting light energy targeted at chromophores in the skin. This energy is absorbed as heat energy causing accomplished damage to the area. IPL is an adjustable technology which can be delivered in several wavelengths and different colours. Filters refine the emitted energy which is targeted at the dermis without affecting the epidermis. This ensures enhanced penetration and absorption of the light energy into the skin. One session of IPL may last about 20 to 30 minutes. It is a lunch time procedure where an individual can return to their regular activities after the treatment. Though at least 4 to 6 sessions, at an interval of 3 to 6 weeks may be required for effective results.
Experts at Clinic Elegance are proficient in non-surgical, non-ablative treatments for spider and varicose veins. Call us for a consultation today.
'Bare' The Legs
Spider veins can make a person less confident of uncovering his or her legs. Get it treated at Clinic Elegance and regain the confidence to “bare” your legs again.
Getting rid of spider veins can also relieve you from swelling, cramps and leg heaviness. You will also be able to renew activities with your loved ones and friends without any physical discomfort that was previously caused by the presence of these veins.
Improved Appearance Of Legs
After the treatment you will notice an improved appearance of your legs.
Dr. Ajay Chauhan
Consultant Laparoscopic & General Surgeon
DNB, MNAMS, FICS, FICLS, FMAS, FIAGES
Dr. Anirudh Vij
Laparoscopic And Bariatric Surgeon
Dr. Anita Chauhan
Founder Of Clinic Elegance
Role: Medical Director And Anti-Ageing Specialist (Certified By Allergan)
Qualification: MBBS MD from University Of Seychelles Fellowship In Minimal Access Surgery
- Winner Of The Best Workplace Award [Jobbuzz, Times Jobs]
- Sanjeevani Bhushan Award In Cosmetology
- Winner Of STAR Brands 2018 Woman Entrepreneur Of The Year [Dubai]
Dr. Mudasir Khan
Dermatologist, Hair Transplant Surgeon, 24 Years Experience
MBBS, Masters in Clinical Dermatology