BreastAvailBestAlter YourHigherRevolutionaryReductionExciting OffersSurgeonsAppearanceSelf EsteemResults
Breast Reduction In Delhi
Breast reduction procedures are conducted when an individual has abnormally disproportionate breasts that can lead to neck pain or back pain. Breast reduction surgery is also called reduction mammaplasty. It helps remove excess fat and glandular tissue from the breast skin to achieve proportion and balance to the body.
Clinic Elegance offers consultation and solutions to women who have both emotional and health issues due to large and pendulous breasts. It aims at bringing back balance and self-worth back into the individual.
There are several indications for an individual to undergo breast surgery such as:
- Heavy and pendulous breasts cause chronic neck, shoulder and back pain
- Rashes or skin irritation is experienced under the breasts
- Bra strap pressure leaves deep grooves on the shoulders due to the weight of the breasts
- A person can experience restricted physical activity, poor self-esteem, difficulty sleeping and fitting into normal clothing
Preparation for surgery
Initial consultation and examination Before surgery a physical exam along with expected outcomes of the procedure is discussed with the patient. Medical history, drug allergies, medical treatments, intake of current medications, supplements and life-style is discussed. Previous surgeries, family history of breast cancer, mammorgrams and previous biopsies if any, are evaluated. General health status and photographs for medical records are taken.
- General or intravenous anaesthesia is administered
- There are several incision options that are available:
- A circular incision around the areola – the scars of these may be visible
- A key-hole or racquet-shaped incision around the areola down to the breast crease
- An inverted T or anchor-shaped incision around the areola
- The nipple is repositioned and the skin at the perimeter of the areola is excised to reduce it
- The underlying breast tissue is reduced and shaped – for pendulous breasts the nipple and areola is repositioned and transplanted higher with a procedure called a free nipple graft
- The incisions are closed together with deep layered sutures within the breast
- Skin adhesives and surgical tape is used to close the skin
Feel More Comfortable
It’s a well established fact that large and heavy breasts can cause back and neck pain, skin irritation, and posture problems. The constant pull of heavy breasts can also make bra straps leave painful indentations in a woman’s shoulders. Get rid of most of these problems by undergoing a Breast Reduction surgery.
Get Rid of the Limitations
Some physical activities can be painful or awkward for women having large breasts. Reduce the limitations that large and heavy breasts place on participation in sports or other activities.
Alter Your Appearance
Teenagers or young women with large breasts can feel self-conscious wearing swimsuits and other types of clothing due to unwanted attention to large breasts. Large breasts, when they are out of proportion to your height and weight, can be embarrassing. It also can be hard to find clothes that fit well.
Dr. Ajay Chauhan
Hair Transplant Surgeon
- DNB (General Surgery)
- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Fellow of International College of Surgeons
- Member of Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons of India
Dr. Anirudh Vij
Laparoscopic And Bariatric Surgeon
Dr. Ashish Khare
MS - General Surgery, MBBS, MCh - Plastic Surgery
10 years Of Experience, Previously worked at Medanta Gurgaon.
Dr. Anita Chauhan
Founder Of Clinic Elegance
Role: Medical Director And Anti-Ageing Specialist (Certified By Allergan)
Qualification: MBBS MD from University Of Seychelles Fellowship In Minimal Access Surgery
- Winner Of The Best Workplace Award [Jobbuzz, Times Jobs]
- Sanjeevani Bhushan Award In Cosmetology
- Winner Of STAR Brands 2018 Woman Entrepreneur Of The Year [Dubai]
Expert Team Of Senior Surgeons
Lead By Gold Medalist Surgeons
Dr. Ankit Gupta
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon
Mch (Plastic Surgery), M.B.B.S, M.S. (General Surgery)
Dr. Mudasir Khan
Dermatologist, Hair Transplant Surgeon, 24 Years Experience
MBBS, Masters in Clinical Dermatology